Discover how to create a weed-free, sustainable, abundant garden with the no-till gardening method!
The no-dig or no-till gardening method is an easy and climate-smart technique that is gaining in popularity and revolutionizing the gardening world. This book teaches you everything you need to start and care for a kitchen garden without any digging, watering, or weeding. Too good to be true? Find out for yourself! No-dig gardening is better for the environment, easier on your back, and yields abundant vegetables, herbs, and flowers. Learn everything you need to get started!
• Layer your garden properly (the lasagna method)
• Choose the right cover materials
• When to plant seedlings and when to direct sow
• How to compost
• Learn about permaculture techniques
• Attract the good insects and repel the unwanted ones
• Recognize common plant diseases
Chock-full of practical tips and designed with gorgeous photos throughout, this is your guide to a healthy, eco-friendly, abundant garden.