Use Excel 2013 to create breathtaking charts, graphs, and other data visualizations - and communicate even the most complex data more effectively than ever before!
InExcel 2013 Charts and Graphs, two world-class Excel experts show exactly how to make the most of Excel 2013's unprecedented visual features. Bill Jelen ("MrExcel") and Michael Alexander explain when and how to use each type of Excel chart, then walk through creating superb visuals and customizing them with themes, colors, and effects. Learn how to:
* Design beautiful charts that communicate intuitively and accurately
* Make the most of Excel 2013's new Recommended Charts feature
* Use themes, colors, metallic effects, shadows, transparency, and more
* Build effective business flowcharts with IGX
* Craft charts that illuminate trends, differences, and relationships
* Create effective stock analysis charts
* Use Excel's flexible PivotCharts
* Present geographical data on maps
* Integrate product visuals into your charts
* Make the most of Sparklines and other in-cell visualizations
* Incorporate images and shapes with SmartArt
* Export charts for use outside of Excel
* Generate dynamic, customized charts automatically with Excel VBA
* Even assess the truth of Excel charts -- and recognize when you're being lied to!
This guide is part of the MrExcel's Library series, edited by Bill Jelen, renowned Excel expert and host of the enormously popular Excel help site, MrExcel.com.