This is the eBook version of the printed book. If the print book includes a CD-ROM, this content is not included within the eBook version.
Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0 On Demand
FOR THOSE WHO WOULD RATHER BE SHOWN HOW THAN TOLD HOW
SEE HOW TO
• Get started quickly with the Welcome Screen
• Browse, organize, and process files using the Organizer
• Easily find and view just the photos and video clips you want to see
• Easily create photo books, calendars, collages, slide shows, scrapbook pages, greeting cards, and CD/DVD labels
• Use auto controls to quickly fix a photo
• Use Guided Edit to walk you step by step through the editing process
• Use more precise color correction to enhance a photo
• Easily brush away wrinkles and other unwanted photo results
• Use image trickery and special effects to change or enhance a photo
• Use themes and artwork to liven up your photo projects
• Create perfect group shots, seamless panoramas, and more
• Easily share your work using e-mail, online galleries, mobile phones,
On the Web
This book uses real world examples to give you a context in which to perform a task. This book also includes workshops to help you put together individual tasks into projects. The Photoshop example files that you need for project tasks are available at www.perspection.com.
Perspection has written and produced books on a variety of computer software, including Adobe Flash CS3 and 8, Adobe Photoshop CS3 and CS2, Adobe Dreamweaver CS3, Microsoft Office 2007 and 2003, Microsoft Windows Vista and XP, Microsoft Expression Web, and Apple Mac OS X Leopard. Perspection was founded in 1991, and is committed to providing information and training to help people use software more effectively. Perspection has written more than 80 computer books, and sold more than 5 million copies.