Striking, evocative, and wild - Iceland is yours to discover!
This Iceland travel book will ensure you explore the "Land of Fire and Ice" with absolute ease. Hike vast glaciers, see magnificent fjords, marvel at smoldering volcanoes and catch the Northern Lights.
With a new lightweight format, this Iceland travel guide is perfect for your pocket or bag when you're on the move. Inside, you'll find:
- Nine easy-to-follow Iceland itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week.
- Detailed Top 10 lists of Iceland's must-sees, including comprehensive descriptions of Þingvellir National Park, the Geysir Hot Springs area, the Lake Mývatn area, Vatnajökull National Park, Snæfellsjökull National Park and the Landmannalaugar area.
- Iceland's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, eating out and sightseeing.
- Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip - including family activities and things to do for free.
- A laminated pull-out map of Iceland, plus five full-color area maps.
- Practical advice: get ready, get around and stay safe.
The land of Vikings and their sagas, this small country never fails to enchant visitors with its raw beauty and rugged splendor. From bathing in the sublime waters of Blue Lagoon to pub crawling around Reykjavik's bars and everything in between, this indispensable guidebook will help you discover the best of Iceland.
Packed with reliable, straightforward advice and broken up into helpful top 10 lists, you can travel Iceland like a local. DK Eyewitness Top 10 Iceland has been updated regularly to make sure the information is as up-to-date as possible following the COVID-19 outbreak.
More amazing destinations to Eyewitness
Take the work out of planning a short trip with the DK Eyewitness Top 10 series. It's the ultimate travel guide packed with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to make your weekend trip or cultural break memorable. Want to explore more of Europe's incredible outdoors? Try our DK Eyewitness Norway.