Feeling overwhelmed? Worried about your day-to-day life? Trapped inside negative thought patterns?
Find simple, but effective strategies for dealing with stress and learn to control anxiety before it begins. Brought to you by the brilliant minds of respected LA psychotherapist John Tsilimparis, MFT and self-empowerment counselor Daylle Deanna Schwartz.
Trouble sleeping, panic attacks, knots in your stomach, excessive worry, doubts, phobias—anxiety comes in many shapes and sizes, and affects millions of people. But you don’t have to suffer anymore. In Retrain Your Anxious Brain, renowned therapist and anxiety expert John Tsilimparis, MFT, shares the groundbreaking program he’s created to help hundreds of people (himself included) free themselves from crippling anxiety and live healthier, happier lives.
Rather than just treating or masking symptoms, Tsilimparis’s innovative approach helps you identify and short-circuit anxiety triggers, so that you can stop anxiety before it starts. This customizable plan teaches you how to:
• Short-circuit negative thinking
• Change your response to anxiety triggers
• Alter fixed thoughts that can cause anxiety
• Adjust your existing personal belief systems
• Challenge the idea of consensus reality
• Balance your dualistic mind
• Consciously create your own reality
• Customize a program that works for you!