For a limited time, receive a free Fodor's Guide to Safe and Healthy Travel e-book with the purchase of this guidebook! Go to fodors.com for details.
Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
With cutting-edge architecture, chic restaurants, and hip hotels alongside ancient temples, outdoor markets, and hole-in-the-wall dim sum joints, Hong Kong is an intoxicating destination. Whether travelers are stopping over on the way to another destination or spending a week in the city, this full-color guide will inspire them to experience all that Hong Kong has to offer.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Major sights such as Dragon's Back Trail, Wong Tai Sin Temple, Victoria Harbour, Chi Lin Nunnery, and Ocean Park
· Side Trips from Hong Kong including Macau, Southside, Lantau Island, and the new territories
· Coverage of Central Hong Kong and Kowloon