This Imperial Armour index will be available to order soon. Sign up to the Forge World newsletter for more details.
This book is designed to update the rules for Forge World’s current and recent ranges of models for use with the latest incarnation of the Warhammer 40,000 game. It provides rules for Forge World’s Eldar (Aeldari), Dark Eldar (Drukhari), T'au Empire, Necron, Orks and Tyranids miniatures.
This book and its contents are fully compatible with Warhammer 40,000 – Index: Imperium 2, expanding the datasheets which are found there and contain all the information you need to field your Forge World models from the Eldar/Aeldari,Dark Eldar/Drukhari, T'au Empire, Necron, Orks and Tyranids factions in the new edition of the Warhammer 40,000 game. Also included are both Power Ratings and an appendix for their use in Battle-forged armies.
Contained in the 96-page hardback:
- 18 datasheets for using your Eldar/Aeldari miniatures;
- 2 datasheets for using your Dark Eldar/Drukhari miniatures;
- 23 datasheets for using your T'au Empire miniatures;
- 11 datasheets for using your Necron miniatures;
- 19 datasheets for using your Ork miniatures;
- 8 datasheets for using your Tyranids miniatures.
Every model, weapon and piece of wargear has its own points value, and every weapon has a profile.
Please note – you will need a copy of the Warhammer 40,000 rulebook, Warhammer 40,000 – Index: Xenos 1 and Warhammer 40,000 – Index: Xenos 2 to make full use of this book and its contents.